We're hiring! Check out the Job Opportunity below!
Sales and Marketing Coordinator (with Office Support)
Posted: Nov 18th 2016
Salary: $16.00/hour to start with raise and sales commission opportunity after 6 months
(40 hours per week)
Performance incentives include paid days off
Overtime pay: As per provincial standards. Overtime is very rarely required.
Job Type: Full-Time with long-term growth opportunities.
Start Date of Employment: November 2016
Location: Annacis Island. Free parking and indoor bike storage.
Business Hours: 730am-330pm M-F (30 min paid lunch)
THE ROLE: Sales and Marketing Coordinator (with Office Support)
Work ethic, a positive attitude, and flexibility are key attributes that will lead to long-term success.
This is a great opportunity to join our unique/successful/growing entrepreneurial businesses. You will play a key support role to the small management team, including the two company founders. It is difficult to put a title to the role, as it will be an graduating role with many varying responsibilities.
Training for and responsibilities will include: (but are not limited to)
Months 1-6: Training topics to include: Company Background, CRM, Product and Industry knowledge, Customer Care process, Basic Sales Training, Logistics (Shipping)
§ Office Admin/Support – anything from stocking supplies to answering phones
§ Sales Fulfillment – customer care fulfillment, customer service, ambassador management
§ Social Media Support – content research, scheduled posts (FB/Instagram)
Months 7-12: Training topics to include: In-bound sales training, Inventory Management System, Invoicing and billing process
§ All of the above responsibilities plus: in-bound sales management, customer care improvement planning, digital marketing strategy, event planning and activation, client management
Responsibilities after Year 1 will be assessed based on employee development and company needs. Our goal is to provide all employees with clear objectives and an understanding of how their role fits into the larger mission of the company(s).
We are looking for:
- An ability to establish priorities, work and think independently, and in a team-setting, and achieve objectives without direct supervision
- Suggest and implement processes to improve customer service and “wow” our customers and vendors
- Be organized, thoughtful and efficient
- We have several on-going projects that will account for about half of your time, but there will be a lot of days in which you will be working on side projects or improving systems. A willingness to be flexible is key
- Assist us in always conducting business in a safe, ethical, environmentally-conscious, & socially responsible manner
- Ability to adapt to change and roll with the punches
- Experience: Minimum 1-3 years of similar work experience
- Education: Completion of Bachelor Degree or Diploma is required
- Excellent organizational, planning, and scheduling skills
- Must be professional, energetic, and very dependable
- General working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Drive/Google Spreadsheets in order to complete daily reports
- Grasp of social media, digital marketing and graphic design is a bonus
KEY COMPANY VALUES
- Our Owners and Team are expert entrepreneurs who balance business life with a focus on friends, family and the love of the outdoors and sports
- There is an environmental aspect to everything we do
- Our businesses are unique and innovative. We encourage idea-generation from staff and are always open to improvements to our systems and work environment
- Please reply with your resume/CV and a short introduction about yourselfto firstname.lastname@example.org
- No phone calls please
- OPTIONAL: Attach a photo of you doing something active (e.g. sports or something outdoors)
- We appreciate the time that all applicants take when applying for positions; however, only the candidates that are chosen for an interview will be notified.